We can fix this and make sure your money’s safe in the process.
First, if your card is missing, please lock it in the Curve app. This will prevent anyone from using your Curve Card. If you find it again, you can easily unlock it, however, we recommend replacing it if the card has been out of your possession for security reasons.
- To lock your card, tap on the “Card” icon on the bottom left of the app and toggle on (swipe right) the Lock Card button.
- To unlock your card, go to the same place and toggle the Lock Card button to the left.
If you don't have access to the Curve app and have misplaced your card, please call our emergency phone line:
UK customers: +44 203 322 2585*
EEA customers: +370 (5) 2140878*
How to contact us
If your Curve Card is gone forever, contact us so we can cancel your card and send you a replacement.
We'll ask you to verify your year of birth and shipping address, as well as for information on your last recognised transaction in your Curve app.
- For Curve Blue and Black customers, please note as per our Terms of Service, we may charge a £5 fee to reissue your Curve Card. This amount goes towards the cost of replacing your card.
- For Curve Metal customers, please note as per our Terms of Service, we may charge a £50 fee to reissue your Curve Metal Card. This amount goes towards the cost of replacing your card.
* You may be charged by your network provider.
The Curve Card, the Samsung Pay Card and the E-money related to these cards is issued in the UK by Curve OS Limited, authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue electronic money (firm reference number 900926). Curve OS Ltd, registered in England and Wales, United Kingdom (company reference number: 09523903) and located at 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, Holborn, London, United Kingdom, WC1A 2TH.
The Curve Card and the e-money related to cards issued in the EEA is issued by Curve Europe UAB, authorised in Lithuania by the Bank of Lithuania (electronic money institution license No. 73 issued on 22 of October, 2020). The Curve Card and Samsung Pay Card are issued pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Curve Europe UAB, registered in Lithuania (company reference number: 305626541) and located at Jogailos g. 9, LT-01116 Vilnius.