If you find that PayPal is charging your Curve Mastercard® in the wrong currency for your transactions, you can change your payment options in PayPal to always pay for a transaction in the currency that the vendor is selling in. So if you are using your Curve with an EUR payment card selected as your current payment card, and are making an EUR transaction, PayPal will charge you in Euros.
You can set this option in PayPal by doing this:
- Login to PayPal
- Click on the Settings icon at the top right of PayPal.
- Click on Payments in the menu at the top of the screen
- Click on the "Manage pre-approved payments" button in the Pre-approved payments section
- Click on "Set Available Funding Sources"
- Where Curve Mastercard® is listed, click on "Conversion Options"
- Select "Bill me in the currency listed on the seller’s invoice"
- Click Submit
“Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. The Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051)”