When you first set up the Curve app on your phone, you'll be asked to set up a 4-digit passcode of your choice. The app typically asks for biometric verification, such as Face ID, when you want to make changes, for example deleting a payment card or viewing your PIN. Some devices don't support biometrics, though, and that’s when we’ll ask for your passcode to verify your identity.
Change of an existing passcode:
- Open the “Account” tab in your Curve app.
- Tap the “Settings” in the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to the “Security” section and select “Change passcode.” You’ll be prompted to verify your identity first (either by biometrics or entering your current passcode) and then we’ll ask you to enter a brand new passcode.
- Once you confirm your new passcode, it's good to go!
I forgot my passcode
Haven’t used your Curve app for a while and have no idea what passcode you’ve been using before? We can help you reset it:
- Open your Curve app and select “Forgot Passcode” at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll be prompted to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for security reasons.
- We’ll get back in touch with you as soon as we confirm your identity and we’ll reset your passcode on our end.
- Log back into the app and set your new passcode.