You can move your transactions onto any funding card which you have added and verified with Curve. Please note you can't move transactions onto your Curve Cash card.
The transactions you can move must be:
- Fewer than 14 days old
- Under £1000
- Completed (pending transactions can't be moved)
- You can't move transactions made using your Curve Cash card.
Any single eligible transaction can be moved only once with Go Back in Time.
Trying to move a EUR transaction to a GBP card, or vice versa?
You can move transactions in different currencies to a card which has the same currency as either the original funding card or the currency originally billed for that transaction.
To give some examples:
- A GBP purchase made on a GBP card can be moved to a GBP card only
- A EUR purchase made on a GBP card can be moved to a GBP or EUR card
- A EUR purchase made on a EUR card can be moved to a EUR card only
The above list is not exhaustive; you can move transactions from any currency to a card which matches the currency of either the original funding card or the currency originally billed for that transaction.