Go Back in Time is one of Curve’s coolest features, but there are some restrictions you should be aware of:
Which transactions can I move with Go Back in Time?
You can move any of your transactions onto any of your payment cards that are added and verified with Curve. It’s worth noting that you can't move transactions to or from your Curve Cash card.
Also, to move a transaction, it must be less than 90 days old, under £5000, completed and not pending and you can’t have used Go Back in Time on it before.
What about transactions and cards in different currencies?
Trying to move a EUR transaction to a GBP card, or vice versa?
You can move transactions in different currencies to a card which has the same currency as either:
- The original payment card
- The currency originally billed for that transaction
To give some examples:
- A GBP purchase made on a GBP card can be moved to a GBP card only
- A EUR purchase made on a GBP card can be moved to a GBP or EUR card
- A EUR purchase made on a EUR card can be moved to a EUR card only