Your Curve Holding Account is created automatically for sending transaction information from your cards in Curve which do not have a Bank Account set up in Xero. These can be credit cards or personal cards that you have loaded into Curve.
Articles in this section
- What is the benefit of Curve for Xero users?
- What is Xero?
- How do I connect Curve to my Xero account?
- What is the “Curve Holding Account”?
- What happens when I make a purchase through Curve on an account connected to Xero?
- How do Curve transactions appear in Xero?
- How do I know if a Curve purchase has been sent to Xero?
- What happens in Xero if I take a picture of a receipt for a purchase in Curve?
- What happens if I make a personal purchase with a business account connected to Xero?
- What happens if I have made a business purchase on my personal card?