You don't need to tell us you are going abroad. However, we do recommend travelling with a backup card in case your card is lost, blocked, or in the unlikely case that Mastercard isn’t accepted.
Articles in this section
- What foreign exchange rates will I pay?
- Can I use Curve to pay a hotel or rental deposit?
- How will Curve save me money abroad?
- What do you mean by 'supported currencies'?
- Is there a fee to make purchases abroad with Curve?
- Is there a fee to withdraw cash abroad?
- Do I need to tell Curve when I go abroad?