Yes, you can! We don’t capture the payment from your payment card straight away, so Curve effectively acts as your credit card would.
Articles in this section
- Why do my Curve transactions show up as pending?
- How do online payments work?
- Making your first purchase
- I can't find the code to verify my bank card
- How does my bank see my transactions with Curve?
- What is Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) and how does it affect my payments?
- Why was I charged to the wrong card?
- PayPal have charged my purchase in the wrong currency
- Am I covered by section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act?
- Why is my transaction delayed?