TfL use offline contactless payments, which are then processed the next day, or even several days later if it's over the weekend. Victoria Street is where their head office is so that's why it appears on the transaction list like that - not because you've travelled through Victoria.
Articles in this section
- I can't activate my Curve Mastercard®
- Why was my purchase "declined"?
- I can't find the code to verify my bank card
- I've been charged on the wrong card
- PayPal have charged my purchase in the wrong currency
- TFL says I went to Victoria Street but I haven’t travelled there
- I'm getting declines because of entering the wrong PIN
- The transaction declined but I was charged
- I’ve had a decline because I’ve hit "spending limits"