TfL use offline contactless payments, which are then processed the next day, or even several days later if it's over the weekend. Victoria Street is where their head office is so that's why it appears on the transaction list like that - not because you've travelled through Victoria.
Articles in this section
- Why was my purchase "declined"?
- I can't activate my Curve card
- I can't find the code to verify my bank card
- I've been charged on the wrong card
- PayPal have charged my purchase in the wrong currency
- TFL says I went to Victoria Street but I haven’t travelled there
- A merchant thinks Curve is an Australian card
- I'm getting declines because of entering the wrong PIN
- The transaction declined but I was charged
- I’ve had a decline because I’ve hit "spending limits"