The list of ways to relax and indulge varies from lounge to lounge but may include:
- Delicious dining: The delectable selection of hot and cold food ranges from full English breakfasts to set you up nicely for your flight, to fresh salads and tasty cakes for a teatime treat.
- Refreshments: The drinks menu may include fresh barista-brewed coffee for a pre-flight pick me up or glasses of fizz to toast your trip.
- TVs, newspapers and magazines: To keep you up to speed on events from around the world, from breaking news to the latest lifestyle trends.
- Showers: Freshen up before your flight so you can stroll off your plane ready to make the most of your day ahead.
- Business: From free WiFi to conferencing facilities, lounge access gives a head start on that important business trip.