If you’re a Curve Metal cardholder, when you arrive at the airport, all you need to do is:
- Present your Curve Metal Card at the LoungeKey™ lounge and say you’re enrolled in the LoungeKey™ Airport Lounge Program
- The lounge attendant will swipe your Curve Metal Card to verify that you're eligible for entry (you'll need to have activated your Curve Card)
- You and your travel companions will then be able to gain access at a rate of only £20 per person by paying with your Curve Metal Card. It’s worth noting that for certain lounges, there could be an extra charge. You can find specific lounge costs in the LoungeKey™ app
You must have your Curve Metal Card with you to gain access to the lounges. Also, your card needs to be active and have a verified payment card connected, so you can pay the entry fee.
To make sure you have the simplest, most satisfying experience, LoungeKey™ recommends you:
- Sign up online. Go to www.loungekey.com/curve and create a web profile using your Curve Metal Card number. If your card says “Business” on the back, go instead to www.loungekey.com/curvebusiness and create a web profile. Then, you’ll be able to login to the LoungeKey™ app
- Download the LoungeKey™ app. This is the easiest way for you to view a directory of hundreds of airport lounges available to you worldwide, as well as details about the facilities each lounge has to offer. You can find the link to download the app here for iOS & Android