No, Curve is not a bank account or credit card so we don't run a credit check on our users. We do run a Know Your Customer check which you will see on your credit history; however, this is an identity check only and will not affect your credit score.
Articles in this section
- Your Curve spending limits
- Will using Curve affect my credit score?
- Making your first purchase
- Adding your first card to Curve
- My first transaction was declined!
- Activating your Curve Mastercard®
- Are there any fees associated with using Curve?
- How do I change cards in the Curve app?
- Can I change cards if I have no battery/data?