You can only use Curve Send to send and receive money to and from EEA countries. As your Curve card is currently a GBP denominated card issued in the UK, you’ll be charged in GBP. You may be charged FX fees by an underlying card for this transaction.
Articles in this section
- How do I join the BETA program?
- How can I send money to a friend?
- How will Curve know who my friends are?
- What happens if I send money to the wrong person?
- Can you send money as a bank transfer?
- Can I move money between my own accounts/cards?
- In what currency will my friend receive the money I am sending?
- What security measures will the app take before a payment is approved?
- Can I add a note to my transaction?
- What will a Curve Send transaction look like on my underlying card statement?