ATM withdrawals aren’t possible from you Curve cash card - so you won’t be able to withdraw the funds. However, you can use the funds to spend and make purchases in any currency that is supported by the Curve card. You can also move the money from your Curve Cash card to any payment card added and verified in your Curve account.
Articles in this section
- How do I join the BETA program?
- How can I send money to a friend?
- How will Curve know who my friends are?
- What happens if I send money to the wrong person?
- Can you send money as a bank transfer?
- Can I move money between my own accounts/cards?
- In what currency will my friend receive the money I am sending?
- What security measures will the app take before a payment is approved?
- Can I add a note to my transaction?
- What will a Curve Send transaction look like on my underlying card statement?