We're sorry you experienced a decline, this could have happened for a number of reasons:
- Your Curve Cash card is selected in the Curve app and you don't have enough points on your card to make the payment;
- You’ve reached a daily, monthly or yearly spending limit - you can always view in app your Curve card limits by tapping on the ‘Card’ icon on the bottom left hand side and then by tapping on the ‘View Your Curve Limits’ option.
- A timeout error occurred, where the transaction takes too long to complete. This is usually a one-off connectivity issue and you may want to try again a minute later
- Your underlying payment card has insufficient funds
- Your bank has blocked transactions with Curve - sometimes bank's fraud engines will be triggered by Curve because it is a new product. In this case, you can contact your bank and ask them to whitelist Curve transactions
- Your PIN is blocked because it was entered incorrectly too many times the last time you used it at a point of sale. In order to reset your PIN, please go to an ATM and choose the PIN services option and select the unblock option. You will be asked to enter your Curve PIN, which you can find by tapping on the 'Card' icon in the lower left hand corner and select the 'View Card PIN'.
- You don't have a verified payment card on your Curve account
- Your Curve Mastercard® is blocked by Curve
- The merchant requires 3DS which we currently don't support but will do in the future.