You will be able to 'Go Back in Time' with HMRC payments and have the fee refunded. If the payment you made is more than £1000, please get in touch with our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com who will help you. This must be done within 14 days of making the payment.
Articles in this section
- For which transactions will Curve Fronted fees apply?
- Can I use Curve to make payments to HMRC?
- Does Curve charge a fee to make payments to HMRC?
- Are there spending limits to HMRC payments?
- I got a decline after making a payment to HMRC. What happened?
- How is the fee legal when surcharges are banned in the EU?
- Is it only HMRC payments that fall into this category?
- What other payments will be charged the 1.5%?
- Can I 'Go Back in Time' on a payments with the 1.5% fee?
- How does Curve know whether that shop only accepts debit cards and no credit cards?