From the moment a friend or family member has sent funds to you, you will have 7 days to accept the money before it expires and is returned to your friend or family member. The money will be available for you to accept is as soon as you’ve verified your first payment card and it will not be taken from your friend’s account until you have accepted it and selected the card to receive it.
Articles in this section
- What is Curve Send?
- What if I didn’t allow access to my contacts and now want to use Curve Send?
- How can I send money to another Curve customer?
- Can I send money to someone who doesn’t have Curve?
- What happens if a transaction isn’t accepted?
- How long do I have to claim money I have been sent by a friend or family member if I am not yet a Curve customer?
- Can my friend use my referral code if they don’t claim the transaction?
- What do I need to do to get my referral bonus/how do I know if I have been referred successfully?
- What do I do when money is sent to me through Curve Send?
- Can I send money in other currencies?