If your friend or family member has not accepted your transaction within 7 days, the payment will be reversed back to your underlying payment card and the pending status will be lifted from that amount. When they open the link that you’ve sent them, it will still allow them to select ‘Download Curve and get £5’ where they can download the Curve app and create their account. You will both receive the referral points after they’ve made their first transaction as detailed here.
Articles in this section
- What is Curve Send?
- What if I didn’t allow access to my contacts and now want to use Curve Send?
- How can I send money to another Curve customer?
- Can I send money to someone who doesn’t have Curve?
- What happens if a transaction isn’t accepted?
- How long do I have to claim money I have been sent by a friend or family member if I am not yet a Curve customer?
- Can my friend use my referral code if they don’t claim the transaction?
- What do I need to do to get my referral bonus/how do I know if I have been referred successfully?
- What do I do when money is sent to me through Curve Send?
- Can I send money in other currencies?