Curve Send is not to be used as a feature to move money between accounts. It’s purpose is to send money to friends and family. At the moment Curve doesn’t provide you a method to move money between bank accounts. If we find that Curve is being used for any other purpose - such as making business payments, Curve reserves the right to block the use of your account or the block use of your Curve Send feature.
Articles in this section
- What is Curve Send?
- What if I didn’t allow access to my contacts and now want to use Curve Send?
- How can I send money to another Curve customer?
- Can I send money to someone who doesn’t have Curve?
- What happens if a transaction isn’t accepted?
- How long do I have to claim money I have been sent by a friend or family member if I am not yet a Curve customer?
- Can my friend use my referral code if they don’t claim the transaction?
- What do I need to do to get my referral bonus/how do I know if I have been referred successfully?
- What do I do when money is sent to me through Curve Send?
- Can I send money in other currencies?