We don’t, that’s why we are identifying Curve Fronted transactions using the website’s or shop’s Merchant Category Code (MCC) to know which type of merchant you are spending at and to identify the transactions where the Curve Fronted fee is applicable.
Articles in this section
- How can I activate/deactivate Curve Fronted?
- For which transactions will Curve Fronted fees apply?
- Can I use Curve to make payments to HMRC?
- Will I be charged a fee for Curve Fronted Transactions?
- Are there spending limits for Curve Fronted?
- Will Curve Fronted transactions affect my credit rating?
- How are ATM and Curve Send transactions affected when using a credit card - do any fees apply to them?
- Will I get charged the fee for paying taxes to authorities outside of the UK?
- I got a decline after making a payment using my credit card as the payment card. What happened?
- How is the Curve Fronted fee legal when surcharges are banned in the EU?