We don’t, that’s why we are identifying the specific merchant and use the Merchant Category Code (MCC) to know which type of merchant you are spending at and to identify the transactions where the fee is applicable.
Articles in this section
- For which transactions will the Debit Fronted Credit fees apply?
- Can I use Curve to make payments to HMRC?
- Does Curve charge a fee to make payments to HMRC?
- Are there spending limits to HMRC payments?
- I got a decline after making a payment to HMRC. What happened?
- How is the fee legal when surcharges are banned in the EU?
- Is it only HMRC payments that fall into this category?
- What other payments will be charged the 1.5%?
- Can I 'Go Back in Time' on a payments with the 1.5% fee?
- How does Curve know whether that shop only accepts debit cards and no credit cards?