This is not a surcharge, Curve is charging you a fee for a service of being able to use a personal credit card where they are not accepted and where commercial credit cards are charged a substantial fee. It costs Curve to provide you with the service of making these transactions and running our business. The fee is to help us in continuing to provide you with this service. In fact, Curve charges you a lot less than the usual industry standard
Articles in this section
- For which transactions will Curve Fronted fees apply?
- Can I use Curve to make payments to HMRC?
- Does Curve charge a fee to make payments to HMRC?
- Are there spending limits to HMRC payments?
- I got a decline after making a payment to HMRC. What happened?
- How is the fee legal when surcharges are banned in the EU?
- Is it only HMRC payments that fall into this category?
- What other payments will be charged the 1.5%?
- Can I 'Go Back in Time' on a payments with the 1.5% fee?
- How does Curve know whether that shop only accepts debit cards and no credit cards?