No, you can’t send money as a bank transfer. The payment will be made from any of your payment cards directly to the other person’s Curve account. They will then be able to Send the funds to one of the payment cards in their Curve wallet.
Articles in this section
- What is Curve Send?
- What if I didn’t allow access to my contacts and now want to use Curve Send?
- How can I send money to another Curve customer?
- Can I send money to someone who doesn’t have Curve?
- What happens if a transaction isn’t accepted?
- How long do I have to claim money I have been sent by a friend or family member if I am not yet a Curve customer?
- Can my friend use my referral code if they don’t claim the transaction?
- What do I need to do to get my referral bonus/how do I know if I have been referred successfully?
- What do I do when money is sent to me through Curve Send?
- Can I send money in other currencies?