Yes, when you select the contact you are sending money to, you will also be able to add a note with up to 60 characters.
Articles in this section
- What is Curve Send?
- Where is my Curve Cash card?
- When can I spend my Curve Cash?
- What if I didn’t allow access to my contacts and now want to use Curve Send?
- How can I send money to another Curve customer?
- Can I send money to someone who doesn’t have Curve?
- What do I need to do if someone sent me money via Curve but I am not a customer?
- What happens if a transaction isn’t accepted?
- How long do I have to claim money I have been sent by a friend or family member if I am not yet a Curve customer?
- Can my friend use my referral code if they don’t claim the transaction?