With Curve Send, you can only send money to one person at a time.
Articles in this section
- What is Curve Send?
- Where is my Curve Cash card?
- When can I spend my Curve Cash?
- What if I didn’t allow access to my contacts and now want to use Curve Send?
- How can I send money to another Curve customer?
- Can I send money to someone who doesn’t have Curve?
- What happens if a Curve Send transaction isn’t accepted?
- If I’m not a Curve customer, how long do I have to claim money I’ve been sent?
- Can my friend use my referral code if they don’t claim the transaction?
- What do I need to do to get my referral bonus and how do I know if I’ve been referred successfully?