No, Curve won’t charge you anything for sending money in another currency. Keep in mind that the recipient will receive your money in GBP on their Curve Cash card.
Articles in this section
- What is Curve Send?
- Where is my Curve Cash card?
- When can I spend my Curve Cash?
- What if I didn’t allow access to my contacts and now want to use Curve Send?
- How can I send money to another Curve customer?
- Can I send money to someone who doesn’t have Curve?
- What happens if a Curve Send transaction isn’t accepted?
- If I’m not a Curve customer, how long do I have to claim money I’ve been sent?
- Can my friend use my referral code if they don’t claim the transaction?
- What do I need to do to get my referral bonus and how do I know if I’ve been referred successfully?