Apple Pay is a digital wallet application created by Apple for customers to pay for goods and services using a compatible Apple device.
Articles in this section
- What Is Apple Pay?
- Which devices can I use Apple Pay with?
- How do I add my Curve card to Apple Pay?
- Where can I use Apple Pay? Can I use it abroad?
- How do I make my Curve card the default Card in Apple Pay?
- Can I continue to use Apple Pay if I lock my Curve card in the app?
- Can I use Apple Pay to Pay within apps?
- How much can I spend with Apple Pay?
- Are my card details safe?
- How do I stop getting notifications for every payment I make?