Yes! When you use Apple Pay to pay with Curve, your card number isn’t included when it is sent to the merchant. Instead, there’s a unique identifier assigned, encrypted and stored safely on your device. Each transaction is authorised with a unique, one-time security code.
Articles in this section
- What Is Apple Pay?
- Which devices can I use Apple Pay with?
- How do I add my Curve card to Apple Pay?
- Where can I use Apple Pay? Can I use it abroad?
- How do I make my Curve card the default Card in Apple Pay?
- Can I continue to use Apple Pay if I lock my Curve card in the app?
- Can I use Apple Pay to Pay within apps?
- How much can I spend with Apple Pay?
- Are my card details safe?
- How do I stop getting notifications for every payment I make?