Yes! Your new Investor card will show in the “Account” tab of the Curve app as soon as you’ve activated it.
Articles in this section
- How do I see my Investor card’s details?
- If I lose my Red Plastic Investor card, how do I get a new one?
- If I lose my Black Metal Investor card, how do I get a new one?
- Why was my card declined after my Investor card was dispatched?
- If I’ve got a Red Plastic Investor card, and I upgrade to Metal, will I receive a Black Metal Investor card?
- If I’ve got a Black Metal Investor card, and I downgrade to Curve Blue or Curve Black, will I get to keep my Black Metal Investor card?
- When my Investor card expires, will I get another one?
- How does the free Metal Investor plan work?
- Can I keep my Investor card without activating it?
- How do I activate my Investor card?