The 1.5% fee is charged instantly - the total sum along with the fee will be displayed in the ‘Wallet’ tab under the same transaction.
Articles in this section
- How can I activate/deactivate Curve Fronted?
- For which transactions will Curve Fronted fees apply?
- Can I use Curve to make payments to HMRC?
- Will I be charged a fee for Curve Fronted Transactions?
- Are there spending limits for Curve Fronted?
- Will Curve Fronted transactions affect my credit rating?
- How are ATM and Curve Send transactions affected when using a credit card - do any fees apply to them?
- Will I get charged the fee for paying taxes to authorities outside of the UK?
- I got a decline after making a payment using my credit card as the payment card. What happened?
- Is it only HMRC payments that fall into this category?