As long as your Android device has NFC and runs Android 4.4 KitKat® or later, you should be able to use Google Pay!
Articles in this section
- What is Google Pay?
- Which devices can I use Google Pay with?
- How do I add my Curve card to Google Pay?
- I’ve lost my phone, how can I disable Google Pay?
- Can I continue to use Google Pay if I lock my Curve card in the app?
- How do I stop getting notifications for every payment I make?
- Are my card details safe?
- Can I use Google Pay to pay within apps?
- How much can I spend with Google Pay?
- How do I make my Curve card the default Card in Google Pay?