Yes! When you use Samsung Pay to pay with Curve, your card number isn’t included when it is sent to the merchant. Instead, there’s a unique identifier assigned, encrypted and stored safely on your device. Each transaction is authorised with a unique, one-time security code.
Articles in this section
- What is Samsung Pay?
- How do I add my Curve card to Samsung Pay?
- Which devices can I use Samsung Pay with?
- I’ve lost my phone, how can I disable Samsung Pay?
- Can I continue to use Samsung Pay if I lock my Curve card in the app?
- How much can I spend with Samsung Pay?
- Are my card details safe?
- How do I stop getting notifications for every payment I make?
- Can I use Samsung Pay to pay within apps?
- Can I use my Curve card to make MST payments with Samsung Pay?