Samsung Pay is a digital wallet application created by Samsung for customers to pay for goods and services using Samsung devices with Near Field Communication (NFC) and certain Samsung Gear watches.
Articles in this section
- What is Samsung Pay?
- How do I add my Curve card to Samsung Pay?
- Which devices can I use Samsung Pay with?
- I’ve lost my phone, how can I disable Samsung Pay?
- Can I continue to use Samsung Pay if I lock my Curve card in the app?
- How much can I spend with Samsung Pay?
- Are my card details safe?
- How do I stop getting notifications for every payment I make?
- Can I use Samsung Pay to pay within apps?
- Can I use my Curve card to make MST payments with Samsung Pay?