You should be able to add any loyalty card to your Curve wallet as long as it has either a barcode or a loyalty card number.
Adding a loyalty card
1. Open your app and select the “Wallet” tab. At the top of this screen, you’ll see the “Loyalty” option. Tap it and you’ll be taken to your loyalty card wallet.
2. Choose the image of the type of loyalty card you’re trying to add. Can’t find it on the screen? Don’t fret, just select the “Add a different card” option and scan your card or enter the details manually
3. You should see an image of a barcode and your loyalty card number now. Check if it’s all correct and press “Done” in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Congrats! You should be able to use your loyalty card via the Curve app now!
Removing and editing a loyalty card
- Open your “Wallet”, select the “Loyalty” option on the screen and choose the card you want to edit or delete.
- On the card details screen, you will see the barcode and the loyalty card number, above this in the top right corner you will see three red dots.
Tap the dots and select either “Edit card details” or “Delete”. Note that you’ll be able to re-add the deleted cards anytime you want.