Adding payment cards to Samsung Pay
- Open the Samsung Pay App.
- Tap “Pay” on the navigation bar, then tap the “Scan Cards” button in the centre of the screen.
- Tap “Enter details manually” to type your long card number, CVV (the security code at the back of your payment card) and expiry date in yourself. If you have one of our snazzy Investor cards, you’ll have to manually type your details from where they’re stored in the Curve app.
- Enter your billing address.
- Read and agree to our “Terms of Service.”
- You’ll be asked to verify your Curve card on Samsung Pay. Select “Text message” and wait for the code to arrive on your phone. If you’re asked to call us, please get in touch with us through the form here and we’ll help you out!
Keeping your Samsung Pay secure
When you use Samsung Pay to pay with Curve, your card number isn’t sent to the merchant. Instead, there’s a unique identifier (a digital token) assigned, encrypted and stored safely on your device. Each transaction is authorised with a unique, one-time security code so that your card details stay safe every time.
I lost my phone, how do I disable Samsung Pay?
You can disable Samsung Pay on your device using Samsung’s Find My Mobile page here.
To block your Curve account, please get in touch with us through the form here or call our emergency phone line: +44 203 322 2585 as soon as possible – we’ll make sure to secure your Curve card!