How to log in successfully?
- Open your Curve app and enter your verified email and password.
- Alternatively, enter your phone number registered with Curve. You'll receive an SMS with a one-time verification code that needs to be entered in the Curve app.
- Once you verify your details, we’ll ask you to enter your passcode. If you don’t remember your passcode, have a look over our instructions on how to reset it.
I don’t have access to my phone number
If you don't have access to your phone number, tap the "I Don't Have Access to My Number" prompt which will ask to enter the verified email address associated with your Curve account. We’ll send an email with a magic link that should take you straight to the Curve app and you’ll be able to enter your passcode and access your account.
Remember! As per our Terms and Conditions, we allow only one Curve account per customer, which means that you won’t be able to register multiple phone numbers. If you need to change your verified mobile number you can do it directly in the Curve app (see the guide here).
Before you contact Support
There might be a few reasons preventing you from successfully signing into your Curve app, so before contacting us it’s best to check:
- Your phone number – do you have multiple numbers and if so, are you entering the one linked with your Curve account? If you don’t have access to your number, please select the “I Don't Have Access to My Number” prompt on the login screen.
- Your magic link – when you can’t log in with a phone number, we send a magic link directly to your verified email address registered with Curve. Always check your spam folder to see if the magic link landed there. If you’ve received a magic link but it doesn’t seem to work, make sure you’re trying to open it on your device with the Curve app installed (it won’t work on a desktop version), or request a new link. If you’re having an issue with the magic link on an iOS device, please restart it before requesting a new link.
- Your new phone – Sometimes your Curve app data doesn’t migrate properly when you switch between devices. Reinstalling your Curve app and trying to sign in again should solve this issue.
Got lost somewhere on the way or tried every solution and nothing helps? Let us know – we'll be able to get your account up and running again!