How do I send money to someone else?
- Open your Curve app and tap the “Send” tab.
- You'll find a list of your contacts on Curve. Simply tap on the name of the person you'd like to send money to! It can be either a Curve customer or someone who’s never heard of Curve. The only difference is, if you’re sending money to someone without a Curve account you’ll be taken to a new screen that will provide a payment link for you to send to your friend. To share it, tap “Share payment link”.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to enter the amount and currency of your choice and select the payment card you’d like to use. Remember that the selected currency will always be converted to GBP for the recipient.
- Tap “Confirm and Pay” to finalise the transaction. Here, you’ll be asked for your passcode, fingerprint or Face ID as a security measure, so no money will leave your account without your consent.
- Once sent, your payment will appear in the recipient's Curve Cash balance straight away (provided that they’re already with Curve).
How do I receive money from someone else?
- As a Curve customer, you don’t have to do anything! When you receive money through Curve Send, it’ll be added to your Curve Cash card balance automatically.
- In case you're not a Curve Customer yet, you can still receive money with Curve Send – you’ll just have to sign up for Curve first! To receive the money just click the link sent by your friend. It’ll take you to the Curve website where you’ll be able to sign up for a Curve account. Once you’ve created an account, you'll have access to the funds on your Curve Cash card.
You can view your total Curve Send history by tapping the bell in the top left corner of the screen in the “Send” tab.
How do I cancel a Curve Send payment?
- When you send money to another Curve customer, you won’t be able to cancel the payment (unless they’re so kind as to send it back).
- Given the person you’ve sent money to doesn’t have Curve yet and they haven’t accepted the transaction, you can cancel the payment. To do this:
- Go to the “Send” tab and tap the bell icon in the top left corner.
- Next, select the transaction you’d like to cancel and tap “Cancel this payment”. It will be marked as “Cancelled” both in your Send history and under the card you used in the “Wallet” tab.
Remember! You won't be able to Go Back in Time with a Curve Send transaction.
Houston, we’ve got a problem!
Mistakes, bugs and display issues happen. If you have a problem with your transaction or Curve app in general, feel free get in touch so we can help you. For security reasons, please include your year of birth and your postcode while submitting the form.
You can contact us whenever you feel there’s something wrong with your Curve Send, for example, when:
- You’ve sent the money to the wrong person and they’re a Curve customer.
- You’ve sent the money and your friend hasn’t received it.
- Your payment is missing from your “Timeline” and reinstalling the app didn’t help.
- Your FX rate for the Send conversion looks incorrect.
- Your app doesn’t seem to be working properly and reinstalling didn’t help.