Once the pitch reaches its target and closes to further funding, the completion process starts. At that point, all investors will receive a copy of the Articles of Association via email and will be informed of the cooling-off period. Once the cooling-off period, which is generally no less than 7 days, has expired, the payment collections process starts and then electronic share certificates are issued.
Articles in this section
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- Who can invest?
- How to pre-register?
- When will the campaign go live?
- How much can I invest?
- What happens after I invest?
- Why is Curve crowdfunding?
- How can I make a return on my investment?
- What investor rewards are you offering?