Our Curve Cash program is available to all customers who joined Curve before the 28th of June. Customers who created their Curve accounts after this date benefit from the Welcome Cashback offer instead.
All you need to do to earn with the Curve Cash program is spend at one of our selected retailers. Once you've collected points, you can use them to make purchases anywhere you'd normally use your Curve Card, except at ATMs.
The percentage of the earned cashback and available retailers differ depending on the scheme you’re currently on.
The Curve Cash program offers:
- Curve Blue - 1% cashback from 3 retailers of your choice (introductory offer lasting 30 days, available to Curve customers who signed up before 28.06.2021).
- Curve Black - 1% cashback from 3 retailers of your choice.
- Curve Metal - 1% cashback from 6 retailers of your choice.
Samsung Pay+ - 1% cashback from 3 retailers of your choice (introductory offer lasting 90 days, available to customers who signed up and activated their Curve Cards before 17 July 2021) + 5% cashback from Samsung.com.
How do I set up my Curve Cash?
- Open your Curve app and head to your “Wallet.” Swipe left to select your Curve Cash card.
- A pop-up will appear, select “Set up Curve Cash” to get started. If you don’t see the pop-up, tap the small icon at the bottom-right of the card and choose “Curve Cash”.
- Select your retailers from the two lists on your screen and tap “Next.” It’s worth noting that the UK retailers with a multinational presence, such as Lidl and Aldi, will show on the “All Countries” list.
- If you’re happy with your selection, tap “Confirm”. Otherwise, select the arrow in the top left to return to the previous screen to select again.
Keep in mind that once you confirm your choice of retailers, you won’t be able to change them.
If you're a Samsung Pay+ customer, you won't be able to upgrade to any of our premium subscription plans, but you’ll still be able to earn 5% cashback on your transactions on Samsung.com.